100-Question Meme of Doom:
1. Do you sleep with your wardrobe doors open or closed? Haven't a wardrobe ... oh, you mean that. Well, since the door is open most of the time and I'm asleep most of the time, I would have to say yes.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? The what?
3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room? Yes, actually. Many times. Afterwards, I suppose we could steal the little bottles of whatever passes for cleansing solution on that planet....
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Oh, yes. I gave it to Omega. He wasn't amused.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Clever, clever little things, those postits.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Cou-whatnow?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? What an odd question. I'd rather not be attacked by either, thank you very much, but if it came to it, probably the bear. One creature is much easier to watch than a swarm of them.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Not always. It depends on the picture, really.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Willful ignorance. I simply can't abide willful ignorance.
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Seeing as my bed is mostly blankets and pilows and something very squashy, I'd have to say they're out.
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Oh, yes, I count my paces all the time. It's the true path to Oneness with Oneself....
13. Have you ever peed in the woods? No comment.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Why not?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Pens, pencils, stylii, Perigosto Sticks....
16. Ever talk on a cell phone in a public bathroom? Oh, yes, all the time. I always plot my next bouts of horrible mischeif on mobil phones in public lavs. Gives people something to think about.
17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins? Can't say I'm all that fond of popcorn at all.
18. What is your "Song of the week"? Haven't got one.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Only if they're there to defend it. Pink is one of those colours regarded as universally ridiculous across most of the Twelve Galaxies, you know.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? What-tunes?
21. Whats your favorite scary movie? Can't say I watch many movies, but I found "American Pie" to be terrifying on a cosmic scale.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? A corner of time and space unreachable by most, in a temprospatial location I'm likely to forget. Later, on some random interdimensional peregrination, I'll find it again and be pleasantly surprised.
23. What do you drink with dinner? Depends on what I'm eating. Tea or wine, most likely.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I'm sorry? Is that a trick question?
25. What is your favorite food/cuisine? Mmmm, I've a fondness for Tabraxian Cove Eels, fried with a mix of herbs that nobody can concretely translate into a recipe, in a back-alley kitchen in one of their mountain-shadowed port villages. Exquisite.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? My lovely Kiam.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? A what? I was a Junior Quantum Engeineer when I was younger. I've a few vague memories of playing the Quantum Equation Game and seeing how far one could shift the numbers before reality got weird.
29. Ever go skinny dipping? Someone out there is fascinated with the concept of swimming while naked.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Paper? How delightfully antediluvian.
31.Can you change the oil on a car? Probably.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Oh, most definitely, or the equivalent thereof.
33. Ran out of gas? All the time, and always on long-distance journeys.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Anything that threatens to fall apart while you're eating it.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Breakfast? Tell me more of this concept. I'm told it's closely associated with that alien idea called "morning...."
36. What is your usual bedtime? When I fall asleep. Which is quite often, nowadays.
37. Are you lazy? Ask me that again when I feel like being upright.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for halloween? Hallo-who?
39. Ever eat a Chaco Taco? Sounds like it ought'nt be eaten....
40. How many languages can you speak? How many languages are there across the stars?
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? None whatsoever. Dreadful things, magazines, more advertisements than written content.
42.Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Atomic Blocks Oh, great fun that was, building your own molecules....
43. Are you stubborn? Yes. Definitely. I won't hear a word otherwise.
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Who?
45. Ever watch soap operas? Did you know the Other was addicted to wacthing those? I always knew there was something wrong with him....
46. Afraid of heights? I'm barely over five feet tall. Most things are heights to me. If I were afraid of them, I'd never be able to function.
47.Sing in the car? Oh, you don't want to hear me sing.
48. Dance in the shower? Why, care to dance with me?
49. Dance in the car? That'd be rather silly, woudln't it?
50. Ever used a gun? Oh, yes.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? You know, I can't remember. Probably for something dreadfully ceremonial.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Of course I do. That's what makes them fun.
53. Is Christmas stressful? It sounds ... crunchy. Perhaps it is.
54. Ever been to GoofyAuctions.com? Why, should I have?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? 3.14159265.... Delightfully tasty.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? When I was young, I remember wanting to be a mountain climber. Now, I haven't the foggiest idea why.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Not in the slightest.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? A Time Lord's life is comprised of varying severities of deja-vu....
59. Take a vitamin daily? No, but I probably ought.
60. Wear slippers? Not at all.
61. Wear a bath robe? Not usually.
62. What do you wear to bed? Absolutely nothing. Though the veracity of that claim might need to be tested....
63. Your First Concert? Oh, that was aeons ago, and I do mean that literally....
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? I haven't the foggiest. What about them?
65. Nike or Adidas? See above.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? ... crisps?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? I'm rather fond of peanuts.
68. Ever have a hidden piercing? ... no. And I still can't understand the attraction of lancing metal things through one's own skin.
69. Ever take dance lessons? Many many many long tiresome ones.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? The future cannot be predicted to that level of certainity.
71. Can you curl your tongue? Can I what? ... well, I suppose I can. Look at that!
72. Ever won a spelling bee? A what bee? What sort of an insect is that, and why is it so valuable that people would compete for it?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Ohh, yes.
74. Ever eat a booger? A what?
75. Own a record player? A rec--oh, you mean a phonograph. Well, I did have something similar. Lovely antique device.
76. Regularly burn incense? Oh, yes. It's quite calming.
77. Ever been in love? Oh. Yes. Yes, I have. Many times.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? I've no idea. Someone evocative, which lets out about three-quarters of what this Nexus considers "music."
79. What was your last concert you saw? Probably some dreadfully dull performance of somethingorother where I was expected to make an appearance as a goodwill gesture to someone or something....
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot, of course. Cold tea is like burnt toast, an abomination of physics.
81. Ever ran around outside without a shirt? Why, care to join me?
82. Favorite kind of cookie? Cook-what? Oh, you mean those little biscuits. Hmmm. I'm rather fond of the ones with the little bits of chocolate in.
83. Can you swim well? AHEH. Not at all.
84. Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose? Of course I can. Respiratory bypass is useful for those kinds of things.
85. Are you patient? Patient as time itself.
86. Band or DJ? Who?
87. Ever won a contest? Oh, yes. Lots of them.
88. Ever had plastic surgery? Can't say I have.
89. Which are better black or green olives? I like the black ones. The green ones are a bit sour.
90. Can you knit or crochet? Can I what?
91. Best room for a fireplace? Mmmm, a room with a bed in.
92. Are you married? I was, once. May be again.
93. If married, how long have you been married? Decades. It's foggy now, though.
94. Who was your high school crush? My ... oh. Well, that is going back a ways, but I to remember this lovely raven-haired thing. She tutored me in some knd of intermediate level physics lessons. Very sweet.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Come, now. Stop saying things like that about me, or I'll hold my breath until I turn blue! That'll take a week or so, by the way....
96. Do you have kids? I did, once, long ago. And it appears I shall again.
97. Do you want kids? Yes.
98. Whats your favorite colors? I'm rather fond of green. Purple. Gold....
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Oh, yes. Countless people. I don't think anyone could really quantify it.
100. Who do you wanna see right now? Right now? Clair. I want to know how much longer this is going to last.